I’ve spent several weeks thinking about these, trying to come up with a well-rounded list that included a tangible tracking mechanism so it would be easier to determine success. Without further ado, I present Alissa’s 2018 Goals:
- Listen to 15 audiobooks.
- Post on my blog bi-weekly (or at least average two posts a month).
- Run in three adventure races with Tony.
- Go on one big adventure.
- Make more memories doing stuff. With the kids. With Tony. With my parents. With my sister. With my brother. Focus less on things.
- Help DARI hit it’s 2018 sales goal.
- Decide where we’re going to live and make it happen.
- Stay within my lunch budget each month.
Some of these will be pretty easy to do. (I’ve already listened to two books this month.) Others will require work – training, writing, thinking. And my favorites will require quality time, something that I’m cherishing more and more as I get older.
Update: I decided to add an additional goal to my list (see #8 above). It seems like a simple one, but it’s going to be a challenge… I always like challenges.